Sunday, November 26, 2006

WOW!!!

It's about time i updated this thing... I must say i'm having fun at my current occupation but it's VERY STRESSFUL... i have been very busy in the last couple of weeks and my break time has finally come... Yesterday was the company christmas party... i hesitated to go at first as i don't really have anyone to take... but i came to my senses and decided to go anyway as it was an open bar and i figure that i should pay homage to Neil Diamond's song "Hotel California" by taking a line from that song and changing it around from "Some dance to remember, some dance to forget" to "some drink to remember, some drink to forget" as alot has been going on lately that i felt that i should forget about the troubles and drink the night away...

Unexpectedly, i was able to down a couple bottles of beer and a couple shots of sambuca during the party but still wasn't drunk at all... i was one of the first ones there so i indulged myself, along with the few who came in early, with the open bar... my tolerance level on beer has gotten a little higher from the last time i remember, which was a very big surprise to me as i RARELY drink alcohol... anyway after dinner, they had 3 door prizes and i was lucky to win one of them... what did i win? well, if you can't tell from my MSN nickname, i won a BRAND NEW POWERSHOT SD800 IF! 7.1 Megapixels! IT IS SWEEEET!!!! i'm telling you, i'm looking forward to the next get together so i can officially use it!

Anyway, i had recently talked to andrea , aka Winnie's "twin", and i found out that she's currently working as a teacher in Japan... while i'm excited for her, i'm slightly concerned as it takes her 2 hrs to get to work everyday and she can't read ajapanese characters yet.... i hope she doesn't end up in any kind of trouble... maybe she could help me find that Strike Freedom that i've been trying to get for a couple of months now... but i don't want to impose on her... she's got alot more important things to worry about...

I'll try to update this more often... the key word there is try :P...

>Christian<

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 2:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...you talked to Andrea? :P Yeah she got lost twice...

But she seems to be doing quite well, not knowing a speck of the language. And finally she has internet! So we can Skype :D

You WON a camera??!!! XDDD That's so coooool! :3 So get some pics of your boozed up face! XD

Maaan so busy nowadays...missed talking to ya. I tried searching for the thingy you asked me to find...no such luck yet. But this place is surprising, you'll find the weirdest things tucked into the weirdest corners of the mall. And anime here is only $5 per dvd!

Of course piracy is rampant. -_-

Okie. Nice to hear from you again. I have to design a mascot for the company....now I ask you...what persona exactly does a telephone directory have??! -_- It's quite the brain cracker. Oh well.

See you sometime~

 
At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SD800!? Damn, I am jealous.

-mL
http://blog.lapasa.net

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Captain Charisma said...

Sorry Winnie, i was told that my face doesn't change no matter how much alcohol i consume... you're never online when i'm on skype... but i guess that's what happens when you're half a world away from Toronto...

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Winnie Cheng said...

:( That's why we gotta book times. Otherwise the chances of catching anyone online is...nil.

Cos I don't go online during the weekdays...too sleepy. The connection to Canada isn't too good tho, when I talked to Simon last week I couldn't hear him -n- Might be the timing. Internet is tenuous at best here.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Saira said...

sniff. So not fair!. I want!. sigh. Someday (Break in a song by Mariah Carey or MLTR). :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home